Sunday, September 28, 2008

Autism Diaries, II: a universe far, far away

Step one:  Set up a gmail account in your babysitter's name.

Step two:  From that account, email her the following message:
You & I have a same first name, same middle name, and same last name. My life is same as yours. I babysit "J" [His name] like you. I look like you. I babysit different "J". I live in different universe which is quadrillion light years away from you. I have a special computer internet which radio ways are quadrillion light years per second.
The least plausible claim in this email message is that there's anyone anywhere else in the universe like "J".

1 comment:

Mrs. C said...

I don't know... I have a J. I have a G and an Elf also.

But what's a babysitter? Because I haven't had one of those in over 12 years!!