Sunday, January 17, 2010

"Raising a Left-Brain Child" book talk:

This Tuesday, January 19th, 7:00-8:00 at the University of Pennsylvania book store.

If you are a Philadelphia-area parent or teacher, I'd love to hear your questions and comments on how to help bright, quirky, socially-awkward children (including, but not limited to, children on the autistic spectrum) thrive at home and at school--especially where Everyday Math, Investigations Math, big summer projects, working in groups, and other new trends in education are concerned.

In other developments, I recently did an interview with Dr. Teena Cahill, author of The Cahill Factor, which now can be heard as a podcast.

The podcast of my interview on the Parent's Journal with Bobbi Conner is also available for download.

The title review of my book that appeared on Amazon last week has been deleted (I believe the only person who has the power to do this is the author of the review).

No comments: